Elite Milking Systems provide a mastitis advice service throughout Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire. Elite Milking Systems can offer advice on all aspects of Mastitis and preventative measures.
According to the DEFRA website the key to consistently controlling mastitis and SCC in your herd lies in implementing a routine that achieves the following objectives:
- Clean dry bedding in well ventilated building so the cows enter the parlour with clean teats
- Good milking routine that reduces bacterial numbers and prevents cross contamination between cows
- Early detection of sub-clinical and clinical mastitis cases to assist cure rates
- A well maintained milking machine for the effective removal of milk without damaging cows
- Good records to help identify problem cows and assist in early detection
- Dry cow therapy helps prevent mastitis in the dry period and the following lactation
- Breeding replacements that have improved resistance to mastitis and lower SCC
Mastitis Advice Service
Mastitis Advice & Mastitis Aftercare from Elite Milking Systems.
With engineers based in Leek, Newcastle under Lyme & Stafford, Elite Milking Systems are ideally placed to service Staffordshire, Derbyshire & Cheshire for all of your mastitis advice needs.
24/7, 365 days a year
Elite Milking Systems are on call for emergency work 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, and you can be assured we will give you 100% attention even to the most minute details.
We are able to carryout most jobs connected with the dairy industry, from minor breakdowns, through plumbing, servicing, certified maintenance, parlour testing to BS ISO 6690 and updates to existing parlour’s and systems. We can also supply and fit a range of New BouMatic parlour’s and an extensive range of second-hand and refurbished systems.
Elite Milking Systems Assure:
- Competitive Prices
- A Professional Service
- Quick Service and professional advice
- Boumatic™ Main Dealer for Cheshire